48 volts Solar RV Powerwall Nissan Battery G1 Lithium Ion 3.5 kWh 66 amh W/option and 1 BMS Lot of 7
- NS01 lot of 7- w/ plate and kit
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 2% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 4% off|
|Buy 6 - 7||and get 5% off|
|Buy 8 - 10||and get 6% off|
|Buy 11 or above||and get 7% off|
500 watt hour per module
Each Module has 4 cells ( 2 in Series and 2 in Parallel )
500 watts hour
66 amp hour
Dimensions are : 12 L x 9 w x 2 thickness
Weight is: 8 lb
Voltage sensing terminal M4 nut
Nominal Capacity 66Ah
Nominal voltage 7.5V
Maximum charge Voltage 8.3V
End of discharge voltage 5.0V
Maximum continuous charge current 130A
Maximum continuous discharge current
Each cell voltage should be less than 4.15V per cell
Each cell voltage should be more that 2.5V per cell
25 ℃ , SOC0-100% charging
25 ℃ , SOC0-100% discharging
0.05c 3.31 A
0.5c 33.1 A
1C 66.2 A
2C 120.4 A
2.5C 153.5 A
Please read the disclosure:
- DO NOT REMOVE the Security Serial number.
- DO NOT CHARGE OVER 4.15 V PER CELL.
- DO NOT connect terminal directly to an electric outlet or cigarette charger.
- DO NOT put battery in a microwave, oven, dryer, or high pressure container.
- DO NOT heat or throw cell into a fire.
- DO NOT use, leave cell close to fire or inside of a car where temperature may be over 60'C.
- DO NOT charge or discharge in such a condition.
- DO NOT short circuit the (+) and (-) in the wrong way around.
- DO NOT pierce cell with a sharp object such as a nail.
- DO NOT cause storage shock. (ex. hot with a hammer, step on, throw or DROP ).
- DO NOT disassemble the battery.
- DO NOT use a battery with scar or deformation.
- Stop using the battery if odor or deformation is detected during use or storage.
- Keep away from fire immediately when leakage or foul odors are detected.
- If liquid leaks onto your skin or clothes, wash well with fresh water immediately.
- If liquid leaking from the battery get into your eyes, do not rub your eyes.