Nissan Leaf Generation 2 Battery Module Lithium Ion 1 kWh per set 66 Amp/h 12 volt configuration (Lot of 2)
Comes with busbars and bolts
Low 11 Volt
High 16.5 Volt
500 watt hour per module
Each Module has 4 cells ( 2 in Series and 2 in Parallel )
66 amp hour
Dimensions are : 12 L x 9 w x 2 thickness
Weight is: 8 lb
Voltage sensing terminal M4 nut
Please read the disclosure:
- DO NOT REMOVE the Security Serial number.
- DO NOT CHARGE OVER 4.15 V PER CELL.
- DO NOT connect terminal directly to an electric outlet or cigarette charger.
- DO NOT put battery in a microwave, oven, dryer, or high pressure container.
- DO NOT heat or throw cell into a fire.
- DO NOT use, leave cell close to fire or inside of a car where temperature may be over 60'C.
- DO NOT charge or discharge in such a condition.
- DO NOT short circuit the (+) and (-) in the wrong way around.
- DO NOT pierce cell with a sharp object such as a nail.
- DO NOT cause storage shock. (ex. hot with a hammer, step on, throw or DROP ).
- DO NOT disassemble the battery.
- DO NOT use a battery with scar or deformation.
- Stop using the battery if odor or deformation is detected during use or storage.
- Keep away from fire immediately when leakage or foul odors are detected.
- If liquid leaks onto your skin or clothes, wash well with fresh water immediately.
- If liquid leaking from the battery get into your eyes, do not rub your eyes.